We’re excited to share that OroCommerce has been designated as a Leader, in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide B2B Digital Commerce Applications for Midmarket Growth 2023-2024 Vendor Assessment, earning recognition as a leading ecommerce solution.
This accolade is a testament to OroCommerce’s technical capabilities, strategic positioning, and positive customer feedback. The IDC MarketScape report not only highlights these strengths but also serves as a valuable solution review, providing guidance for B2B buyers on how to choose the platform that will best suit their business goals and differentiation strategies.
What attributes contribute to OroCommerce being recognized as a Leader in B2B digital commerce? IDC MarketScape outlines the key reasons:
- B2B focus: Oro’s dedication to B2B commerce is significant and a major part of the company’s origin story. The company built Oro for B2B digital commerce, and it comes with deep B2B-specific functionality, including granular workflow/permissions and a strong pricing engine.
- CRM integration: Oro is one of the few digital commerce vendors to offer a full-function CRM module that comes natively integrated with commerce. This integration empowers buyers to create unique, highly customized, and configurable commerce experiences with a platform offering deep functionality.
- Flexibility: As an open source platform, OroCommerce is highly customizable and can support a wide range of B2B organizations with complex needs. Even though Oro chooses not to jump on the composable headless hype train with its go-to-market strategy, the company designed OroCommerce to accommodate both composable and headless commerce deployments.
- Reduced time to value: The company sells OroCommerce as a complete solution for B2B commerce, which can significantly accelerate TTV for the right buyers, with the caveat that Oro may not be appropriate for large enterprises.
The report suggests that midsize to enterprise-level B2B organizations should explore OroCommerce as a tailored digital commerce platform, offering inherent flexibility, seamless integration, a built-in marketplace, and CRM functionalities.
To access the complete OroCommerce profile and the IDC MarketScape graphic, you can download a complimentary report excerpt below.
“We’re honored to be named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for B2B Digital Commerce Applications for Midmarket Growth”, said Yoav Kutner, Oro’s CEO. “As we look to 2024, we’re going to build on this accomplishment and keep on innovating to unlock new value for our customers—and drive the B2B and B2X digital commerce space in compelling new directions.”
Why consider IDC MarketScape?
IDC MarketScape stands as a comprehensive guide for assessing vendors within the B2B IT sector. Offering deep market insights, thorough research, and analysis of present and future industry trends, this resource empowers business leaders with crucial information, including valuable solution reviews, to make informed technology decisions and optimize their strategies.
The IDC MarketScape Report equips purchase managers, IT buyers, and C-level technology executives to:
- Stay informed about the anticipated 2024 trends in B2B ecommerce.
- Explore strategic approaches leveraging a B2B ecommerce platform to distinguish your company within the market.
Source: Oro Inc & IDC